Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..... Shittttttttttt ........ !!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..... Shittttttttttt ........ !!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..... Shittttttttttt ........ !!!!!!!!!!

Post by ga10 Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:23 pm

HangHang wrote:Your ways is diffence with my ways  .... You took the moneys and save it for them later  ....

It's not the way to teach them " responsibilities " . But to me , you are not teaching them but " Tham tiền " . Now you say that  ..... What if you don't give it back to them ??

Let' s put it this way .... Later he get merry to someone you don't like but hate ... I don't think you will give them all the moneys you keep .

I allways teach my daughter .... She have to make full responsibility by herself  , made your own desision if it 's wrong mom will fix it .

Yep, we are "tham tiền". Vừa tham ăn mà còn tham tiền nửa! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..... Shittttttttttt ........ !!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 3507324239

Mai mốt sẽ qụit tiền tụi nó và xài hết 0 để lại đồng nào cho tụi nó hết cho bỏ ghét! Khi nào tụi nó lấy vợ thì cũng sẽ bắt vợ tụi nó đóng hụi hằng tháng làm direct debit trong công cả 2 vợ chồng luôn! We will be filthy rich. Het Y Kien Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..... Shittttttttttt ........ !!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 2023431958
ga10

ga10

Back to top Go down

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..... Shittttttttttt ........ !!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..... Shittttttttttt ........ !!!!!!!!!!

Post by nhatrangdep Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:36 pm

con trai bên này tới tuôi là muốn dọn ra ngoài ở ..con sis Gà bao nhiêu tuôi gùi ?? dọn ra ngoài có freedom, có bạn gái dễ hơn ở chung với gia đình

chị HH - nếu con bé có trách nhiệm thì cho con giữ tiền cho mình cũng OK, nhưng khi nó có chồng thì giữ lại số tiền đó cho 1 phàn nào thui còn phải tự giữ tiền cho mình dưỡng già nữa ..mình với con mình thì hem có tính toán, nhưng nên tính toán chút xíu với con rể và con dâu, cho nhiều quá nó xài hoan phí, con mình xài mình hem có tức, nhưng con người khác xài tiền mình rất tức :haha1
nhatrangdep

nhatrangdep

Back to top Go down

Post by KatN Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:47 pm

everyone has their own way of manage their finance and cách dạy con. No one is right and no one is wrong. At the end of the day, you must expect to live with your beliefs and actions. No one cares, period.

KatN

Back to top Go down

Post by HangHang Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:18 pm

KatN wrote:everyone has their own way of manage their finance and cách dạy con. No one is right and no one is wrong.  At the end of the day, you must expect to live with your beliefs and actions.  No one cares, period.

I am totally agree with you .... Every body had they own way .

HangHang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum