Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Sim cán ơn các bạn

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sim cán ơn các bạn - Page 2 Empty Re: Sim cán ơn các bạn

Post by Phuoc Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:23 pm

Hi Sim, I don't think you had hemorrhage, you had cerebral thombrosis/narrowing of nerves, optic nerve and spinal nerves dysfunction. Opening of both carotid arteries were 30%, vitality of occipital lobe (vision) was 60%, there were some inflammation in the brain.

I strengthened them, removed inflammation and corrected the energy of both eyes. Hope that help.

Phuoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Nghe_Ngo Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:18 pm

oh no, mong Sim mau khoe?. Nghe rat thich đoc cua Sim, so silly and funny. Nhieu luc đoc khong biet thie^t hay gio*~n but please know, your posts and with LamDzuyen, bring some smiles. Đoc tha^ de thuong ghe^ Smile
A couple month ago, a close friend of mine got stroke in his 40s, luc he đang choi tennis . May man la ban cho*i chung called 911 and đu*a vo lie^`n. So scary! but he covers lai 100% luo^n đo, ne^n Sim ran giu gin suc khoe?, rest and wish Sim speedy recovery nhe.
Tu* khi nghe tin ban bi, Nghe đoc them and tinh co run into this doctor. Nghe thich coi bac si nay Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJYFrJEzrOk

Nghe_Ngo

Nghe_Ngo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuom Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:04 pm

Chúc Sim mau bình phuc.
Cuom

Cuom

Back to top Go down

Post by Crissy Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:19 am

Phuoc wrote:Hi Sim, I don't think you had hemorrhage, you had cerebral thombrosis/narrowing of nerves, optic nerve and spinal nerves dysfunction.  Opening of both carotid arteries were 30%, vitality of occipital lobe (vision) was 60%, there were some inflammation in the brain.

I strengthened them, removed inflammation and corrected the energy of both eyes.  Hope that help.

Does it mean Sim got the help/surgery he needed to correct his vision?  Sim ráng mau bình phục và vào chơi tiếp tục.

Crissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Phuoc Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:54 am

Seasons, I don't know if Sim had surgery or not, I tested and corrected him energetically, E=MC2, everything is energy.

Hi Sim, yesterday I asked a psychic friend to read your brain and worked on you, she said it was your right brain effecting the left eye, not enough blood flow, I will not say anything more publicly, please keep updating.  I didn't have to say anything and just work behind the scene but I wanted to give you some hope and comfort beside I need to know your progress.

Phuoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum