Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Her Goal!!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Confused Re: Her Goal!!!!

Post by hoàng tử lưng gù Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:44 pm

BeiBei wrote:
hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
BeiBei wrote:

Hoi choi cho vui thoi em Gu. I know I will never have an answer to that question.

I should try to sit and stare at my work and see if it’ll finish by itself. 😅 what do you think? Wanna try? 😂🙊

One thing for sure is your boss wants to give her a job and doesn't expect her to do anything.  Second is she has controlled her behave and attitude very well while almost everyone like you staring at and talking behind her all working days.  Third is the boss is rich and has his right to do the good things to anyone he wants, so don't be jealous, please.

She has not changed and is still rude and delusional. Lol

My coworker called me and 2 other people over to share her work and how it did not coincide with the report and spreadsheet. It’s bizarre and hilarious. 🙊😂Lol

Another team member said talking or explaining to her was like talking to a wall and then….we heard her put down her keys on her desk. Lol she heard and didn’t say anything. We’re waiting to be called to HR. Lol It’s the truth and we’re not making it up. Hahah

She come and ask you for help and talk to you like she’s your ba noi and that you’re obligated to help her, even if it’s the same question over and over again. Where are her notes? Like I said, she confessed in the interview that she ate them all already. Lol

I sometime want to ask her if she want me to hold her hand and show her how to write. Enough spoon feeding! It’s time to stop relying on other people and start showing your worth.

Hihi, leave her alone. Just focus on your work, then your boss will give you a raise and a promotion later.
hoàng tử lưng gù

hoàng tử lưng gù

Back to top Go down

Post by ga10 Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:17 pm

Beibei - Did you or anyone ask the Boss what are her responsibilities and if they can be in the training sessions whenever you guys show her what to do? If you have Team Meeting, then you can even record the training session and tell her to refer back to it if she "ate" all her notes.

You can tell your Boss and her Boss you would be willing to train her again and record the training session so she can listen to it again if needed. However they cannot expect you to continue to help her since you have your work to do as well.

If it really bothers you that much, ask to be moved somewhere else so you don't have to continue to stare at her staring at the air!
ga10

ga10

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:17 am

ga10 wrote:Beibei - Did you or anyone ask the Boss what are her responsibilities and if they can be in the training sessions whenever you guys show her what to do?  If you have Team Meeting, then you can even record the training session and tell her to refer back to it if she "ate" all her notes.

You can tell your Boss and her Boss you would be willing to train her again and record the training session so she can listen to it again if needed.  However they cannot expect you to continue to help her since you have your work to do as well.  

If it really bothers you that much, ask to be moved somewhere else so you don't have to continue to stare at her staring at the air!  

If she doesn’t remember, it means it never happened.

Hahah, I know her too well.

This was the reason how I came up with something that’s similar to a contract. She would have to initial, sign and date for every training that’s covered.

Several month later, something came up and she’s back to doing the, “BB never showed me” game to another coworker.

That  coworker took her to the vice’s office, she argued with him and was adamant that I’ve never covered that with her. He took out the training acknowledgment with her signature and said, “Hmm, BB did cover this with you and you signed + dated on that day.”  Busted for lying again!

Her face was beet red, she got flustered, started mumbling a whole bunch of gibberish then walked out on him while he was talking to her.  Lol

I can still see her sitting there staring at air even from the corner of my eyes so it’s a hard thing to do. Lol
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top